Ultra-Secure Records Management - Lightning Quick File & Data Retrieval
We are Vancouver Island’s leading provider of records storage, records management, and secure document shredding. We have secure document storage facilities for paper records and electronic data including backup tape storage and management.
Locally owned, Access Records has been providing secure records management, file storage, document shredding, and data management services to a host of private and public organizations – large and small – for more than 30 years. Every file stored in our state of the art facilities is electronically coded and our unique tracking system gives you instant access to, and same day delivery of, your confidential information.
Trust Access Records Management
- Our secure document storage and management facilities are unmarked, monitored 24 hours a day, and surpass the most stringent disaster protection and security procedures in the industry.
- Our staff is fully bonded and we operate the only in-house uniformed couriers for deliveries in Greater Victoria.
- We also offer Document Imaging and Scanning Services that will completely transform your organization's ability to archive and manage your company’s confidential information.
- For off-site document shredding needs, we also offer on-demand and scheduled, convenient Mobile Shredding services direct to your premises.
- Customer care is our first priority. When it comes to the electronic archiving, secure storage, quick retrieval, safe delivery, and secure shredding of your confidential information, rest assured that we've left absolutely nothing to chance.
Give us a call or send a fax/email, we're here to help:
Access Records Updates & News
Jun 20, 2016
Access Records sent its shred truck and staff to Keating Elementary School in Central Saanich on Jun ...
Apr 22, 2016
It's that time of the year again when Access Records teams up with Victoria's Better Business Bureau ...
Feb 24, 2016
What will the future look like for corporate record-keeping? Will digital records exist in a cloud? ...